BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 5, 2009

heart to be broken?? naaah..

its been like a years....i miss u so much..plz come back dear...love u so much..
i'm sorry that i hurt u inside...i know i'm wrong...i never been thinking about all this thing to happened because u r the one who love me and at the same time, i love u so...tonight, i'm confessed to u that i'm guilty ere...i dont suppose to act like that to u....i've been reaching u.....but u ignore me...y dear?
do u know how much i love u? if u ever read this, plz dear...i want our relations back like the way it should be....coz i;m dying without u....i'm suffering til u come back to me...i want u more than other things.......too important too sincere too loving.......u got all these...i dont want to loose it......
I'M SORRY....TIL DEATH I SHALL SEEK FOR UR FORGIVENESS..

0 reply(ies):